Life
I know this topic may be hard to write but I will write about it as my last post for the english holiday assignment.
Well, what is the definition of life? Is it how a person lives his life? Is it a person's destiny and fate? If you check the dictionaries, there are a lot of definitions as to what life is. Examples from it are 'the period between birth and death; the experience or state of being alive', 'way of living or a particular part of someone's life', 'everything which is alive' and 'energy or enthusiasm'. Facing so many definitions, which do you think is the real one of life?
For me, I believe that the real definition of life is the time you when you are alive and living in this world. Without life, do you think you can stay alive in this world? The answer is no and that is why, lives are precious and we should cherish it. Having a life is the most precious thing that is given to us by the Gods of our beliefs or ever simpler, by our parents. However, there are people in this world who do not at all treasure lives. There are people who gave their lives up in order to end other people lives. There are people who end their lives just because of a minor setback or due to depression. There are also people ending other people's lives just because they hate them. These people are those that do not treasure lives at all and treat it as rubbish.
Fortunately, not all people are like them. There are some people, who would lend a helping hand to anyone in need of help. Instead of ending their lives other a small matter, they would treasure their own life and even help others who are in need. Well, these people are those that treasures lives. I myself am someone who treasure lives very much. I would assure myself that no matter what happens to me, I would never ever commit suicide nor would I cause other people to lose their lives.
Lives are special and precious and everybody should learn to cherish them. Not everybody would have the same life. Even though it may be similar, nobody would have the same life. That is because everybody is different in their own ways. As in fingerprints, nobody would ever have the same fingerprints. As for appearances, there may be someone who looks exactly as you but the character and habits would surely be different. Even for clones, the looks may be same but the character and habits would surely be different somehow.
Overall, people should treasure life and not throw them away senselessly. Hope I wrote well for this post as I just wrote whatever that comes to mind. :D
(470 words)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home