Site Search

xX WeLc0mE Xx

Hi and welcome to my blogspot.

Please enjoy your stay here and remember to leave your comments under the cbox which can be found under the TiMe tO ChAt corner in this blogspot. Also, there are two songs located at the Song section that would start automatically and so remember to stop or pause the song you don't want to listen in order to avoid listening to both songs together. Everyone is welcomed to post your comments under the cbox as the more the merrier:) Still, there are rules that need to be observed in your posting of the cbox.

They are the followings:

>No vulgarities are allowed.

>No insulting of people using other languages.

>And finally, have fun while you are in this blogspot.

Those are the current rules so have fun and enjoy yourself to the fullest :D


xX Pr0fiLe Xx







About Me

Leong Chee Wah

Boys'Brigade

Yishun Secondary School

Badminton

15

WhAt I LiKe

LiStEnInG To JaPaNeSe MuSiC

ReAdInG CoMiCs

WaTcHiNg AnImE ShOwS

EdItInG SkInS :P

My WiShEs FoR ThIs YeAr

GeTtInG PrOmOtEd InTo A BoYs'BrIgAdE SgT By tHiS YeAr

Having a brand new mp3 or getting my mp3 back

HoPe To gEt GoOd ReSuLtS FoR ExAmS By ThE EnD Of ThIs YeAr

(NoT rEaLlY GoOd rEsUlTs BuT aT LeAsT tHeRe Is sOmE ImPrOvEmEnT :P)
HaViNg A FuLl SeT oF GuNdAm SeEd dEsTiNy CoMiC BoOkS

ThE MaTtErS I HaTe

HoMeWoRkS

WiLd DoGs???


xX TiMe tO ChAt :P Xx

LeAvE Ur CoMmEnTs HeRe :D


xX eXiTs Xx

LeAvE iF YoU mUsT BuT dO CoMe bAcK :D

GaMeS LiNkS

PlAcE WhErE FrIeNdZ MeEt
MaSsIvE OnLiNe AdVeNtUrE GaMe By JaGeX LtD
WoRlD Of GaMeS
FrIeNdS MeEt HeRe!!!
Legend Of The Green Singapore Dragon

ScHoOl ReLaTeD LiNkS

EnGlIsH BlOg PrOjEcT
ThE 2E6 BlOgSiTeS
ThE 2N3 BlOgSiTeS
ThE ElEaRn PlAtFoRm
YiShUn SeCoNdArY ScHoOl WeBsItE

FrIeNdS LiNkS

MaSkEd RiDeR SmArTy
Asmir's New Blogspot
MaSkEd RiDeR SaTaN
Paaven's New Blogspot
Yu Sheng's Blogspot
Yu Sheng's New Blogspot
Chen Lok's Blogspot
Ivan's Blogspot
Boon Pin's Blogspot
Thian Jie's Old Blogspot
Thian Jie's new Blogspot
Choon poh's Blogspot
Emilyn's Blogspot
Ms Chua's Blogspot
Hafiz's Blogspot
Ting Ting's Blogspot
Evelyn's Blogspot
Yi Sheng's Blogspot
Yi Sheng's New Blogspot
Shankar's Blogspot

PrOjEcT SuPeRstAr

.....

Radio Stations

Anime Academy Radio

Forums sites

Anime Academy Radio Forum
AnimeSuki Forums
RO Empire Forums

Xangas

Placidmoon's site
My site

Music sites

Radio.Blog.Club
My playlist
WebJay (Playlist community)

Song lyrics sites

Anime Lyrics

xX PrEvIoUs PoStS Xx


    A day in the life of a teacher

    Ways to pamper myself.

    Television: could you be without it? Discuss.

    "Secondary school students should not work part-ti...

    Disuss the advantages and disadvantages of studyin...

    My ambition

    Freedom

    English Holiday Assignment : All about myself.

    Purpose of this blog.

xX CrEdiTs Xx

Image -- Image
Skins -- Blogskins
Fonts -- Dafont
Layout & Design -- yiNgz

xX Songs Xx

Loop by Maaya Sakamoto

TrueLight by Miyamoto Shunichi

Yi Yan Wan Nian by S.H.E.

Qian Nian Lei by Tank

Startin' by Ayumi Hamasaki

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Describe a memorable overseas trip you had.

Well, Youth Camp 2006 was the only overseas trip I had ever since I am born and as my original blogspot have a post about the camp, I can use it as a reference as I write this assignment. So here I go.

The Youth Camp 2006 was the first overseas camp I had and so it would surely be memorable to me. Well, it is my first overseas camp I had and it is also the first camp ever did I see so much people attending the camp together. The bus ride was quite good I guess, had a really long nap on the bus while it made its way to Port Dickson(Malaysia). After about four to five hours of bus ride, we finally arrived at Port Dickson Methodist Centre which is where we are going to have our camp there. After that, we immediately had lunch and the food was much better then any of those I had in my previous camps. Next, the singing session. Everybody sang the songs seriously and I really enjoyed the singing of the songs. For me, there are some songs which I personally like myself. They are 'Calvary, in Step With Christ(YC 2006 song)', 'Thank You, Lord (for the trials)', 'You Are My All In All', 'A Purple Robe', and 'Therefore Being Justified By Faith'. Well, those are the songs and the one I like the most is 'Calvary, in Step With Christ(YC 2006 song)', the song is easy to sing and the song, was composed by those at the church and so, it can't be found in any other albums or songbooks and it is also because of that, I am waiting to get my hands on that song.

The next thing I enjoyed about the camp is the food. I am sure my friend Dominic feels the same way as for the last few days of the camp, he and I are the ones who is the first to eat and the last few to leave. In addition, the both of us usually have about at least three servings of food during every meals and that is also why I think that I gained a lot of fats in the camp but it is worth it for the delicious food in the camp.
Not forgetting about the games, my games group in the camp was 'Spirit' and we have games like the '7th HEAVEN' and the 'Xl Camp CHAMPIONSHIP'. Scores can be obtained from this games and the score accumulated in these games would be added together with the scores of the little performance we are going to put up just before we have our campfire to decide which group would be first, second or third. After adding all our scores, we were unfortunately placed last of all the teams. Victor's team, Love, was placed second while Dominic's team, Purity, was placed third. No doubt that there was disappointment in us but I really had fun in the games so I myself think that it was worthwhile.

Finally, the campfire was one of the things I enjoyed the most. Even though it did rained before we even start our camp fire, it did not extinguish the campfire that was burning in our hearts. We still looked forward to the campfire and hoped it would go smoothly. Well, the torch, made a wonderful performance down the rooftop of the centre to the centre of the logs. Seeing the campfire successfully lighted up, all of us clapped and we started by singing some songs we sang before in the camp. Next, campers were asked out to give reflections on the camp and to get their candle lighted up.(The candle was given to all of the campers before the campfire.) Dominic and I decided to go out but was rejected cause there wasn't enough time. After the campfire, we went to share the goodies which we got and have some juice to celebrate the hard work that we put in to make the camp fun. After all the celebrations, Dominic and I made our way to the campfire site and admired the star named Orion. Yes, Orion as in the orion house in our school.

Overall, there was only one word I can use to describe the camp and that is Superb and in all, I made some good friends in the camp. This is the memorable overseas trip I had. A detailed write-up of the camp is in my original blogspot so if you wanted to know more about it, go and read about it.
(762 words)

posted by DeathFantasy @ 7:09 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home