Ways to pamper myself.
Hmm....Let's see what I can write about this topic....
As for me, I would sleep in for as long as I can. After I woke up, I would try cooking instant noodles for myself if nobody is going to be cooking. In the process of cooking noodles, I would always try mixing funny ingredients such as cheese or anything I can get my hands on in the fridge of mine.(As I said before in the earlier posts, I like mixing funny ingredients :P) Then, I would always enjoy the sense of satisfaction while eating the noodles and I don't know why but I would always feel very full after that. Next, I would listen to some of the musics I like personally and try to relax both my mind and my heart. If that is still not enough, I would try playing internet games to destress or rather Ps2. If that is still not enough, I may try doing some blogging instead as it is the only thing that can get my mind up and going and mostly, I would be so immersed in the topic that I forgot what time it is and it would always take at least two to three hours. Then, when it was bath time, I would immerse myself under the hot shower. How good would that be....
Well, that's all :P
(227 words)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home