Television: could you be without it? Discuss.
In this world where technology is improving rapidly, where everywhere you go, technology would be around you, it is very rare for people not to have a television at home. As for me, I can't live without being able to watch television programs for the most, two weeks. Especially with the enchanting television programs that keeps coming on and on makes you somewhat addicted to the television screen to find out what would happen in the next episode. Some drama shows do have this ability to keep you addicted. I believe not much people can live through their lives without watching television for at least two to three days. Reason being that as technology is making life easier and more enjoyable for people, they tend to rely on technology more and more as technology keeps improving. I myself am no difference. I too, find myself rely too much on technology like air-conditioners, television, computers, Mp3s and many more. It is like, I am becoming a slave of technology as I would switch on my television and computer automatically at least once a day. And if there is no television during the holiday period, I would surely be bored to death as just having a computer and the thought of you using it for the whole holiday period with nothing else to do would just simply make you bored.
In conclusion, I can't live my life properly without a television. I may survive for a few weeks but if you want it to be forever, it is impossible as I am already too dependent on technology.
(265 words)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home