English Holiday Assignment : All about myself.
Hi to all who comes to this blog and my name is Chee Wah as stated in my profile. For now, I am a Sec 3 student studying in Yishun Secondary School. I like my previous school better though. Maybe it is because I made the most friends there and after being there for a total of six years, I eventually have emotions for YPS. I bet that I would also miss YSS after I passed Sec 4 into poly or JC. You all may not know but I am a hot tempered person by nature. Don't believe it? That is because I gradully changed my temper after I came to secondary school. How and why you ask? It is a long story so I am not going to talk about it.
Isn't it everybody's dream to be able to be with his dream girl/boy?? Well, I would really wish for that dream to come true to me. I have my personal preferences as to who my dream girl should be but I am not telling just in case of some busybodys going around linking me to other people. I once liked someone but that was like four or five years ago and after so long, I guess that it is history between us for now and so I really hope people would stop linking her to me again.
In terms of sports, I love playing badminton, soccer and a little bit of basketball though I only know the basics of it. I practise my soccer skills and try to improve on them only on saturday whenever there is BB parade as we always start with soccer to warm up ourselves before the parade. Honestly, I haven't touched my badminton racket for a long time so I hope I am not rusty by now. : D As for basketball, I only played it once in awhile with yisheng and thianjie once in awhile.
I myself feel that I am much different from other people. Maybe because of the strange taste I have in terms of music and games preferences. For me, I don't really care who sings the song as long as the songs are nice. Like Yuki Kajiura and other singers. I will see when I am free to try and post a playlist of my own. As for games, most people would look directly for graphics or pictures in the game but for me, I would decide whether the game is fun to play before deciding to play that game because there are some games that are great without graphics and there are also games which is not considered fun due to the graphics effects and complicity of the game. Though most people would like 'sian' at the game with no graphics, there are also people who can like appreciate games like this. I played two games with low graphic quality but it turned out alright.
Well, i think that is all about me. Finally, next year would be a very important year for me as I am going to take my O-levels exams next year and I really hope to get into a good poly or JC so I would surely work hard and try to buck up on my results.
(544 words)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home